User Options

News

Improving moderation system :: new MODs needed (!)
EDIT: thanks for the applications, the MOD queue problem is solved for now! All remains saved for future reference when we work on a more permanent solution!

First, I'd like to thank the mods who've been with GG for a number of years! Unfortunately, the system as it is, isn't working well for most people anymore, so we're changing a few things around so you can get faster acceptance rates.

I'd like a huge number of MODs (about 20) who have at least an hour per week to spend on going through the MOD queue. If we have some people from around the world, it should be easy to drastically cut down on queue times!

If you're interested, then please sent this to serhat@glitter-graphics.com:

1. Who you are (GG username + FB page (if you have one) ) -- you can connect with me at http://facebook.com/gg.serhat
2. When you joined the site + how active you are as an artist
3. A bit about yourself and why you're interested

It's important that you have a good idea of what people expect to be in which categories because that often goes wrong.

Let's fix this and make the site awesome again!!
Written by Serhat on 2013-05-07(25 comments)

rinu. writes:
I wasn't active for a good while but I may be interested in it. I should think about it.

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 9:28:54pm

ma.daisy (official artist) writes:
this is what we are waiting for Sir
we want GG to reborn again yes..
so happy 'm willing to help
anytime...

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 5:20:00pm

jczbabydoll (moderator) (contest runner-up) writes:
Hi Serhat,

This is what we've all been waiting for, thanks for taking action. I stand in agreement to join forces in making this site "GREAT" again :) I've answered your email & sent more info to the email address you've offered here as well, looking forward to your prompt reply, thanks again :)

Sincerely,
Pami

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 1:29:11pm

anaterium (official artist) writes:
Sweet news Serhat!

Of course that makes us do the happy dance as Mel said it hehehe,you need mods,mods you'll get :D we are many that are willing to help with the site.

thanks for your attention to this matter! there is no other site like this one.

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 11:05:20am

keas_sister (official artist) writes:
Yay!!!! (happy dance!)

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 5:20:30am

shonna (official artist) writes:
I'm so happy to hear I just the read this and was surprised I also left you an email message hoping I can help out as well hope you will let me know if it's ok with you I don't mind at all like it says on my profile I like to help when it is needed...would love to see a change in the site glad to here the amazing news and hope this site turns out for the best going to have faith in this site...Thanks so much Serhat for your time and glad you told us....

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 3:37:53am

~*belle*~ (official artist) writes:
Hi Serhat~:)
Thanks so much for getting back to me, I truly appreciate it. I know your message is gonna make alot of GG girls happy~:)
Also thanks for all of your contact info...here's mine:

GG Username: ~*Belle*~
Email Address: gigi117@comcast.net
Facebook: Georgeanna Puz Semans. I don't know how to link my fb page, but thats my name and where you'll find me if you search.~:)

As for the site, I'll gladly help in any way I can. I wouldn't mind modding, if I'm needed. I do work alot, I have to mention that, so I don't know how often I can be here. If its only an hour out of a week, that should be no problem...I can also spare a few more than that a week, but having me aboard is up to you. If you don't need me as a mod, I'm willing to do anything else I could to help out. I will spread the word around that your looking for mods and direct everybody to this homepage message.

Thanks ever so much again and I sure hope we can get this site up and running and just as wonderful and fun as it used to be~:)

Take care,
Belle

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 2:16:09am

shakela (official artist) writes:
Hello Serhat...thank you so much for coming to our rescue and looking into things to make this awesome site more awesome than it already is....God bless. Just need to know what do you need in a mod because members like me started out with lots of things that didn't go with the rules but with time, experience and observations of other members it makes one a better person. Still, reservations do come in when it comes to being a mod because of some of the things said here out of anger.

I just want to help with the site so it can keep going on without any hitches. I don't know if I qualify as a mod let alone as an official artist since my graphics are mostly from public domain. Take a look at the graphics in my profile and I'll let you decide on the out come.

My GG username ~ Shakela
FB page ~ Shakela
Joined ~ Jan 25, 2010 ~ Active almost on a weekly basis

About Myself ~

I'm a stay home mum. 48 years old. Came here by chance and love what I've seen, done and have from the time I joined. Started into graphics here through the encouragement of another member and haven't stopped since. Planning to learn further as I go from here. I think that's about all for now.
If there's anything else you'd like to know, please let me know. Take care and God bless.

XOXO ~ Shakela

Posted on: May 8th 2013, 1:51:07am

robbie4 (official artist) writes:
THANKYOU Serahat this is all we wanted from you and yes let's fix GG and get faster modding for everyone! :-)

Posted on: May 7th 2013, 11:15:58pm

nay*flower (official artist) writes:
thank you for this serhat... we want our wonderful group to be back running smoothly again!

Posted on: May 7th 2013, 11:12:10pm

Add your comment

Please login or register to submit your comment.